Current Xpress Benefits® Customers
Get real time alerts when your Xpress Benefits® checks are ready for pick up.
Download the PLS Mobile App today to get started! Scan the QR code below
As soon as your monthly government benefits are available, you will get a notification on your smartphone. Then just stop by any PLS Check Cashing store and pick up your check! It’s that easy.
New Xpress Benefits® Customers
Are you receiving a government benefits check?
Sign up for the PLS Xpress Benefits® service and have your benefit check direct deposited with PLS. Then stop by any of our PLS Check Cashing locations to pick up your check! You can even cash it on the spot.
Most of our locations are open 24/7 to work around your schedule! For added convenience, download our PLS Mobile App and set up notifications to get real time alerts when your Xpress Benefits® check is ready for pick up.
Who is eligible for Xpress Benefits®?
In order to be eligible for the PLS Xpress Benefits® program, you must be receiving one of these types of government benefits:
- SSA (Social Security Administration)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- VA (Veterans Assistance)
- Child support
- Civil service
- Railroad retirement, and Pension
How to Sign up for PLS Xpress Benefits®?
Stop by any PLS Check Cashing location and bring the following forms of ID with you:
One form of primary ID is required. Acceptable primary IDs include:
- Driver’s License
- State Identification card
- United States of America Permanent Resident Card
- United States passport
- Military ID
- Medicare or Medicaid Card (signed)
One form of secondary ID is required. Acceptable secondary IDs include:
- Award Letter: Received within the last 90 days from Social Security, VA, etc.
- Social Security Card (signed)
- Medical Card: Medicare, Medicaid, or medical insurance card
- Current Utility Bill dated within the last 90 days: gas, electric, water, phone, or cable bill
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of government issued check. No other checks accepted
- Employee ID with picture must be current
- Student ID with picture must be current
- Voter’s Registration Card must be signed and current
- Firearm Owner’s Identification must be signed and current
- Trade License/Union Card must be current
If your current home address is different than what is listed on your primary or secondary ID, you will need to bring one of the following documents- dated within the last 90 days:
- Social security award letter
- Apartment lease agreement (signed)
- Real estate tax bill
- Utility Bill: gas, electric, water, phone, or cable bill
All trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. PLS Financial Services, Inc. ©2021